Now you’re just a click away from being able to access your medical records anywhere, anytime, and from any device. The CareMount Medical patient portal is a fast, safe and secure way to manage your healthcare needs online 24 hours a day. With our patient portal you can:
- Request, change or cancel an appointment with your doctor.
- Communicate securely with your provider and healthcare team.
- Request prescription renewals.
- Manage your child/children’s (up to age 11) medical records.
- To view, please log-in to the Portal and select Request Health Record to have your records refreshed. Allow for 24-48 hours.
- Receive appointment reminders.
- Download your test results and medications.
- View your clinical visit summary.
- Obtain health-related educational materials and videos.
The CareMount Medical patient portal allows you to manage your healthcare on your schedule. Enrolling is simple. You can either call to get started, or register directly online by following the directions below. The CareMount Medical patient portal works on all types of computers and mobile devices
A friendly Patient Portal Representative can:
- Help you enroll
- Answer questions regarding using the portal
- Help you solve problems with the portal
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
Call us! Patient Portal Help Line: (914) 242-1555
Requesting Your Personal Health Record Online
- To request and view your medical records online, do the following:
- Hover over the “My Chart” tab
- Choose “Request Health Record”
- Click “Submit”
- You will receive a message “Your request has been successfully submitted”.
- The system will process your request. You usually get it within the hour to your CareMount Portal Inbox, but it may take up to 24 hours for your records to download.
- When records are available you will receive an email with the subject line “Personal Health Record”
- To view your medical record, login to the portal
- Go to “My Chart”
- Click on “View My Records”
- Click on “Mail”
- Click on “Inbox”
- Open your “Personal Health Record”