Check for appointment availability here.
Walk-in appointments are available in Mount Kisco at 100 South Bedford Rd., Monday -Friday 8:30AM to 4:00PM, and Poughkeepsie Oakwood at 2515 South Rd., Tuesday -Thursday 8:30AM to 4:00PM.
The COVID-19 vaccine is your best line of defense against the virus. Please stay healthy.
To find out if you are eligible according to the NYS Department of Health guidelines click here. If you are eligible, you will see a list of New York State operated vaccine sites and available appointments. Visit the COVID-19 Vaccine websites at covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov OR nyc.gov/coronavirus for locations where the vaccine may be available in your region.
When you are able to secure an appointment, you will need to provide proof of eligibility relating to either age, employment status, or comorbidities/underlying medical condition. For medical conditions, self-attestation will be allowed by most vaccination locations. This means you will not need a doctor’s letter to get your vaccine, instead you will sign off that you are eligible. However, check with your vaccine location for requirements before your scheduled appointment.
• For daily information about COVID-19 vaccination in New York State, visit the NYS Department of Health click here.
• For information about the COVID-19 vaccination program in NYC, click here.
• For the fact sheet about the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, click here.
• For the fact sheet about the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, click here.
• For the fact sheet about the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine, click here.
• For information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), or the New York State Department of Health, or NYC.gov.