As of January 20, 2021, CareMount has not yet received the COVID vaccine from New York State. Unfortunately, there are no medical groups in our region that have available vaccine and we do not know when the State will make supply available.
In the future, when CareMount receives vaccine from the State, we will inform our eligible patients and give information about vaccine appointments at that time.
In the interim, you may visit the COVID Vaccine websites at covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov OR nyc.gov/coronavirus for locations where the vaccine may be available in your region. If you can get an appointment in that way, you should.
CareMount does not currently have vaccine supply available. When the state gives CareMount vaccine, we will open appointments and will be listed on the State’s website.
There is NO waiting list. Our offices do not have information about when you will be able to get the vaccine. Rest assured we will contact you when we are able to vaccinate you.
Please continue to visit our website for further updates.
Thank you for your patience and please stay safe.
• For daily information about COVID-19 vaccination in New York State, visit the NYS Department of Health click here.
• For information about the COVID-19 vaccination program in NYC, click here.
• For the fact sheet about the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, click here.
• For the fact sheet about the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, click here.
• For general information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or the New York State Department of Health