Check for appointment availability here.
Walk-in appointments are available, Monday – Friday 8:30AM to 5:00PM:
Mount Kisco at 100 South Bedford Road, Mount Kisco, NY 10549 (2nd Floor)
Poughkeepsie Oakwood Campus at 2515 South Road, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 (former Key Bank Building)
By appointment only, Monday – Friday 8:30AM to 5:00PM. SCHEDULE ONLINE
Carmel/Brewster at Highlands Center 100H Independent Way, Brewster NY 10509 (former Massage Envy space)
Fishkill at 60 Merritt Boulevard, Fishkill, NY 12524 (1st Floor, former Toll Brothers space)
Kingston at 1561 Ulster Avenue, Lake Katrine, NY 12449 (Rear Entrance, CareMount Urgent Care location)
Yorktown at 225 Veterans Road, Yorktown Heights NY 10598 (former CareMount Urgent Care space)
The COVID-19 vaccine is your best line of defense against the virus. Please stay healthy.
To find out if you are eligible according to the NYS Department of Health guidelines click here. If you are eligible, you will see a list of New York State operated vaccine sites and available appointments. Visit the COVID-19 Vaccine websites at covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov OR nyc.gov/coronavirus for locations where the vaccine may be available in your region.
When you are able to secure an appointment, you will need to provide proof of eligibility relating to either age, employment status, or comorbidities/underlying medical condition. For medical conditions, self-attestation will be allowed by most vaccination locations. This means you will not need a doctor’s letter to get your vaccine, instead you will sign off that you are eligible. However, check with your vaccine location for requirements before your scheduled appointment.
• For daily information about COVID-19 vaccination in New York State, visit the NYS Department of Health click here.
• For information about the COVID-19 vaccination program in NYC, click here.
• For the fact sheet about the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, click here.
• For the fact sheet about the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, click here.
• For the fact sheet about the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine, click here.
• For information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), or the New York State Department of Health, or NYC.gov.