What is CareMount Medical doing to keep me safe at my next in-office visit?
Patients, Employees and Visitors: All persons entering our practices must wear a mask at all times; masks are provided to patients without one. Masks should cover your nose and mouth at all times. Masks with exhalation valves are not permitted in our office. The valve allows unfiltered exhaled air to escape. If you have a mask with valves, you will be required to switch to an alternative mask provided. This is to provide maximum safety to other patients and our team members.
Children over age two and who are medically able to tolerate a face-covering shall be required to cover their nose and mouth with a mask or cloth face-covering. CareMount may refuse entry to the building, or any part of our building to persons who do not adhere to our mask policies. For helpful information on child masks click here.
- Strict social distancing and physical distancing measures in all offices and waiting areas. For example:
· Minimal time spent in waiting areas
· Stand on our floor signs and 6 feet away from the front desk
· Chairs spaced at least 6 feet apart
· Staggered patient scheduling
· Restriction of visitors (unless medically necessary).
- Patients are offered the option of waiting in their car or outside until the examination room is ready for them. Pre check-in is available via your own mobile device to streamline your registration.
- We are conducting enhanced sanitizing and use deep cleaning protocols to reduce potential spread of viruses.
- All team members are provided and must wear masks at all times when in CMM offices.
- All team members are provided with other PPE including gowns, hair covering, face shields, and eye protection to use as appropriate.
- CMM uses a testing based strategy, following CDC guidelines, to return healthcare workers to work after illness.
- Patients who are symptomatic or suspected to have COVID-19 are screened and seen through a telehealth visit when possible.
- Scheduling has been arranged to have ill patients cared for at a time and location so that they do not expose others.
Who Can Come With Me to My Visit?
One visitor may accompany a patient to his/her/their visit.
Two parents/visitors may accompany a child.
Patient safety is our number one priority. Masks are always required in our offices.
Please wear a surgical mask to your visit.
Is it safer to postpone an office visit until the pandemic is over?
We understand you may be hesitant to seek in-person care at this time. However, the dangers of undetected medical conditions and chronic disease may put you at even greater risk. We’ve put careful precautions and protocols in place to ensure a safe in-office visit. Don’t delay making an appointment for essential care.
Is CareMount offering testing for COVID-19?
Click here for more information on Covid-19 testing.