Urgent Care Hours:
Mount Kisco: 8am – 7:45pm
Yorktown: 8am – 4:45pm
Carmel: 8am – 4:45pm
Poughkeepsie Columbia: 9am – 6:45pm
Rhinebeck: 8am – 4:45pm
Fishkill Westage: 8am – 4:45pm
Virtual Urgent Care Hours: 8am – 5:00pm
Call Center hours: CLOSED
Other Office Hours:
Mount Kisco Internal Medicine: Please visit Mount Kisco Urgent Care
Mount Kisco Pediatrics: 9am -1pm
Briarcliff Pediatrics: 9am -1pm
All other CareMount Offices, Labs and Radiology are Closed
Please note, if you have an elective procedure scheduled for Friday, June 4, you will need to be tested for
COVID-19 on Tuesday, June 1.
For the latest news about the COVID-19 vaccine, eligibility, testing and more click here.
Expect up to 3 days for results of the routine RNA Nasal Swab Test. Rapid testing is NOT routinely available. For more information click here.
Please be advised of the following Temporary Office Closures and Relocations:
• Cortlandt Manor Radiology- Temporarily Closed
• Kingston Urgent Care – Temporarily Closed
• Murray Hill 35th Laboratory-Temporarily Closed
• Thornwood Office and Urgent Care- Temporarily Closed. Dr. Cohen relocates to Internal Medicine MK90.
• Pediatric walk-in hours are cancelled in all locations
All Mammography is open and appointments are available. For radiology temporary hours of operation, click here.