Reports have come in about unsolicited calls posing as CareMount. Be cautious. Do not provide personal information. For more information about phone scams and reporting click here.
All Urgent Care locations are experiencing extremely high volume and wait times due to widespread increases in COVID-19 infections.
Website wait times have been disabled at this time.
Expect up to 5 days for results of the routine RNA Nasal Swab Test. Rapid testing is NOT routinely available. For more information click here.
Please be advised of the following Temporary Office Closures and Relocations:
• Cortlandt Manor Radiology- Temporarily Closed
• Kingston Urgent Care – Temporarily Closed
• Murray Hill 35th Laboratory-Temporarily Closed
• Thornwood Office and Urgent Care- Temporarily Closed. Dr. Cohen relocates to Internal Medicine MK90.
• Pediatric walk-in hours are cancelled in all locations
All Mammography is open and appointments are available. For radiology temporary hours of operation Click Here.