For the latest news about the COVID-19 vaccine, eligibility, testing and more click here.
Expect up to 3 days for results of the routine RNA Nasal Swab Test. Rapid testing is NOT routinely available. For more information click here.
Please be advised of the following Temporary Office Closures and Relocations:
• Cortlandt Manor Radiology- Temporarily Closed
• Kingston Urgent Care – Temporarily Closed
• Murray Hill 35th Laboratory-Temporarily Closed
• Thornwood Office and Urgent Care- Temporarily Closed. Dr. Cohen relocates to Internal Medicine MK90.
• Pediatric walk-in hours are cancelled in all locations
All Mammography is open and appointments are available. For radiology temporary hours of operation, click here.
For patients who currently use a CPAP or BiPAP device for sleep apnea, Philips has issued a voluntary recall for certain PAP devices. Click here for more information.