Bedford Hills Pediatric Office: This office will be closed, July 7, July 11, July 13 and July 14. If you need assistance, please call our Mount Kisco Pediatrics office at 914-242-1580.
CareMount is offering the COVID-19 Vaccination to Babies and Children 6 Months of Age and Older and Booster Dose for Ages 5+, click here to learn more
COVID-19 Guidance and Testing, click here
Dr. Phoebe E. Rabbin is a board-certified dermatologist. She is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Dermatology at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. She is also an Attending Physician at St. Luke’s/Roosevelt Hospital, where she teaches residents in training.
Dr. Rabbin practices and provides:
• General dermatology and dermatologic surgery
• Treatment of skin cancer, acne, eczema and benign pigmented lesions
• Laser procedures for the removal of blood vessels and sunspots from the face as well as other areas of the body.
• BOTOX and filler injections to improve facial lines and wrinkles
• Sclerotherapy to remove spider veins from the legs
• Cosmetic chemical peels for sun discoloration, aging and acne scarring of the skin
Dr. Rabbin graduated from a combined B.A.-M.D. program at SUNY-Downstate Medical Center and Brooklyn College where she obtained a B.A. in Chemistry as well as her M.D. She completed her internship in Internal Medicine at St. Luke’s/Roosevelt Hospital and her residency at New York University Langone Medical Center/Bellevue Hospital. She then completed a residency in Dermatology at SUNY-Downstate Medical Center. Dr. Rabbin is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology.
St. Luke's/Roosevelt Hospital: Internal Medicine
SUNY Downstate Medical Center: Dermatology
New York University Medical Center/Bellevue Hospital: Internal Medicine