Bedford Hills Pediatric office: This office will be closed Friday, August 12. If you need assistance, please call our Mount Kisco Pediatrics office at 914-242-1580.
CareMount is offering the COVID-19 Vaccination to Babies and Children 6 Months of Age and Older and Booster Dose for Ages 5+, click here to learn more
COVID-19 Guidance and Testing, click here
Mark A. Nogueira, MD is a specialist in minimally invasive Urologic Oncology. He is the Medical Director of robotic surgery at Putnam Hospital Center and a member of the Society of Urologic Oncology.
Dr. Nogueira was part of one of the first teams of doctors to perform and develop robotic radical cystectomy for bladder cancer. He has extensive experience with minimally invasive techniques for prostate, kidney and bladder cancer.
Dr. Nogueira has published several articles and textbook chapters regarding robotic and laparoscopic surgery in major medical journals. He has also presented his research to other doctors at many national and international meetings.
Dr. Nogueira received his medical degree from the Mount Sinai School of Medicine and completed surgery and urology training at the University of Buffalo.
He completed a fellowship in minimally invasive Urologic Oncology at the Roswell Park Cancer Institute.
Mark A. Nogueira, MD, achieved recognition by SRC for setting a standard of excellence in patient care and safety. He is an SRC-accredited Surgeon of Excellence in Robotic Surgery with Putnam Hospital Center.
The Urolift System is an FDA cleared treatment for enlarged prostates; it is a straightforward procedure that can be performed in the office which opens up the blocked urethra by lifting and holding enlarged prostate tissue out of the way without ongoing BPH medications, cutting, heating or removal of prostate tissue.
The Urolift procedure is a revolutionary treatment that provides rapid and durable relief from the bothersome urinary symptoms associated with BPH. Clinically proven to be safe and effective, the Urolift procedure can improve symptoms better than with medication.
• Rapid Symptom Relief
• Risk profile better than reported for surgical
Procedures such as TURP
• Symptom relief better than reported for medications
• Preservation of sexual function
• Quick return to normal activity
• Increased quality of life
For additional information about the Urolift procedure, please visit http://www.Urolift.com
“Surgeon of Excellence” Designation by Surgical Review Corporation
Best Doctors in America: 2015-2016, 2019-2020
Castle Connolly Top Doctor: 2015, 2017 - 2020
New York Magazine Best Doctors Award: 2016 - 2021
Undergraduate & Graduate
Cornell University: 1997
Mount Sinai School of Medicine: 2001
State University of New York: 2002
Adult & Pediatric Urology
State University of New York: 2006
Robotic and Advanced Laparoscopic Urologic Oncology
Roswell Park Cancer Institute: 2007
Ambulatory Surgery Center of Westchester
Northern Westchester Hospital
Putnam Hospital Center
Director of Robot Assisted Surgery at Putnam Hospital Center
1. Median lobe in robot-assisted radical prostatectomy: evaluation and management. Jenkins, LC, Nogueira, M, Wilding, GE, Tan, W, Kim, HL, Mohler, JL, Guru, KA. Urology, 71: 810, 2008.
2. Molecular Markers for Predicting Prognosis of Renal Cell Carcinoma. Nogueira, M, Kim, HL. Urologic Oncology, 26: 113, 2008.
3. Robot-assisted anterior exenteration: technique and initial series. Guru KA, Nogueira, M, Kim HL, Piacente P, Nyquist J, M, Mohler JL. J Endourol, 21: 633, 2007.
4. Laparoscopic live donor nephrectomy: current status. Nogueira, M, Kavoussi, LR, Bhayani, SB BJU Int, suppl. 2, 95: 59, 2005.
5. Tethered cord in children: a clinical classification with urodynamic correlation. Nogueira, M, Greenfield, SP, Wan, J, Santana, A, Li, V. J Urol, 172: 1677, 2004.
1. Nogueira, M, Kim, HL. "Targeted Approaches to Renal Cell Carcinoma Staging" in Renal Cell Carcinoma: Molecular Targets and Clinical Applications, Eds: Motzer, RJ, Figlin, RA, Bukowski, RM, Humana Press, 2007.
2. Nogueira, M, Kavoussi, LR. "Laparoscopic Pelvic and Retroperitoneal Lymph Node Dissection" in Mastery of Surgery, Eds: Fischer, JE, Bland, KI, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2006.