Urgent Care Closures: Patient safety is our number one priority. The following urgent cares are closed as we consolidate our staff to better accommodate our patients. Click here for details.
COVID-19 Information and Updates
CareMount is now offering the COVID-19 vaccination for ages 5+ and the booster dose for individuals 12 and older. Read more or schedule online.
Drive-Thru COVID-19 RNA (nasal swab) testing: Read more or schedule online.
For everyone’s safety and per CDC guidelines it is MANDATORY TO KEEP YOUR MASK ON AT ALL TIMES in our offices EVEN IF FULLY VACCINATED.
For other alerts, click here.
Contact lens fittings are not available with this provider. For contact lens-related appointments, please schedule a visit with a CareMount Optometrist.
Dr. Jane Song recently joined the Ophthalmology Department at CareMount Medical, specializing in medical/surgical management of glaucoma as well as cataract surgery. Dr. Song is board certified in ophthalmology and has privileges at Northern Westchester Hospital and ASCW. She earned her medical degree at New York Medical College and completed her internship at the University of Hawaii. Dr. Song was the chief resident at the State University of New York (SUNY) - Stony Brook, where she completed her ophthalmology residency. Prior to her current position at CareMount Medical, she completed her glaucoma Fellowship at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary.
Dr. Song is fully fluent in Korean. She sees patients at CareMount locations in Mount Kisco and Brewster.
Undergraduate & Graduate
Emory University Atlanta, Atlanta Georgia: 2009
summa cum laude
New York Medical College, Valhalla New York: 2015
University of Hawaii, Honolulu Hawaii: 2016
Ophthalmology Chief Resident: State University of New York, Stony Brook NY: 2019
Glaucoma: New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, NYC: 2020
American Board of Ophthalmology: 2020
American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
American Glaucoma Society (AGS)
Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO)
American Medical Association (AMA)
1. Lamson TL, Song J, Abazari A, Chou T, Honkanen R, Pahk P, Chaudhary K, Weissbart S. “Refractive outcomes of phacoemulsification after pars plana vitrectomy using traditional and new IOL calculation formulas.” J Cataract Refract Surg. 2019 Mar; 45(3): 293-297.
2. Grant P, Farmer C, Song J, Kish T, Swedo S. “Riluzole serum concentration in pediatric patients treated for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.” Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology. Dec 2017; 37(6):713-716.
3. Benevento J, Song J, Tongbai R. “Intravenous catheter-assisted scleral fixation of an intraocular lens in eyes without adequate capsular support.” Ophthalmic Surgery, Lasers and Imaging Retina. Apr 2015; 46(4):475-476.
4. Moffet M, Song J, Kuhar MJ. “CART peptide inhibits locomotor activity induced by simultaneous stimulation of D1 and D2 receptors, but not by stimulation of individual dopamine receptors.” Synapse. Jan 2011; 65(1):1-7.
5. Grant P, Song J, Swedo S. “A review of the use of the glutamate antagonist riluzole in psychiatric disorders and a description of recent use in childhood obsessive-compulsive disorder.” Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology. Aug 2010; 20(4):309-15.
6. Lee MR, Hinton DJ, Song J, Lee KW, Choo C, Johng H, Unal SS, Richelson E, Choi DS. “Neurotensin receptor type 1 regulates ethanol intoxication and consumption in mice.” Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior. Feb 2010; 95(2):235-241.