Walk-In Flu Clinics
COVID-19 Information and Updates
COVID-19 booster vaccines are now available for adults who received the Pfizer vaccine and are age 65 and older; at higher risk of severe COVID-19 due to certain medical conditions; or at higher risk of exposure to COVID-19. Check eligibility and criteria here. The third dose of COVID-19 vaccine for moderately to severely immunocompromised patients is also available. Schedule online here.
Drive-Thru COVID-19 RNA (nasal swab) testing: Read more or schedule online.
For everyone’s safety and per CDC guidelines it is MANDATORY TO KEEP YOUR MASK ON AT ALL TIMES in our offices EVEN IF FULLY VACCINATED.
For other alerts, click here.
Full-time, part-time and limited per diem
• Physician Assistants
• Nurse Practitioners
• Radiology (FT and Per Diem): Ultrasound, X-Ray, Mammography, MRI
• Medical Technologists/Laboratory/Pathology
• Care Coordination
• Registered Nurses
• Licensed Practical Nurses
• Certified/Registered Medical Assistants
• Certified Ophthalmic Assistants/Technicians
• Billing and Credentialing
• Information Technology
• Call Center Agents
• Administrative Support
• Front Desk/Practice Support