Urgent Care Closures: Patient safety is our number one priority. The following urgent cares are closed as we consolidate our staff to better accommodate our patients. Click here for details.
COVID-19 Information and Updates
CareMount is now offering the COVID-19 vaccination for ages 5+ and the booster dose for individuals 12 and older. Read more or schedule online.
Drive-Thru COVID-19 RNA (nasal swab) testing: Read more or schedule online.
For everyone’s safety and per CDC guidelines it is MANDATORY TO KEEP YOUR MASK ON AT ALL TIMES in our offices EVEN IF FULLY VACCINATED.
For other alerts, click here.
CareMount Medical’s Sports Medicine department specializes in the non-operative treatment and prevention of musculoskeletal illness and injury. Our board-certified physicians offer continuing and comprehensive care for patients to maximize function and minimize disability and time away from sports, work, or school. Sports medicine specialists are not limited to only treating competitive athletes and sports teams. Our sports medicine specialists are excellent resources for individuals who are interested in adopting a more active lifestyle or beginning an exercise program.
Some of the common conditions treated by our sports medicine physicians include:
• Concussion (mild traumatic brain injury) and other head injuries
• Acute injuries (ankle sprains, muscle strains, knee and shoulder injuries, and fractures)
• Overuse injuries (rotator cuff and other forms of tendonitis, stress fractures)
• Medical and injection therapies for osteoarthritis including synvisc, hyaluronic acid injections, PRP, ultrasound guided injections, and corticosteroid injections
• Injury prevention
• Athletes with chronic or acute illness (infectious mononucleosis, asthma, or diabetes)
• Nutrition, supplements, ergogenic aids, and performance issues
• Sports physicals
• Exercise prescription for patients who want to increase their fitness
• “Return to play” decisions in the sick or injured athlete
• Recommendations on safe strength training and conditioning exercises